Thursday 17 October 2013

GOA. the freak show #5

#5)  the execution - part one

And we meet again!
                           but now, its not the same guy who had been giving you bullshit about restrictions and self-evaluation, this is the newly incarnated form, though with the same flesh and bones, but with totally different mind and bigger balls. This is ignotus!
                            let me tell you where I am. I am sitting at some deserted stairs of platform 6 of the railway station in pune, apparently waiting for my train to Karnataka, from where I will get a connected train to GOA. And do you think that our excited state could have let even this little journey, from the point of decision to this point of execution, some less spicy? If you do, you’re wrong, android!
                            lemme rewind a little. So we rushed home, my brother started packing as I searched for the buses that may transport us to goa cheaply. We were on a petty shoestring budget, as neither one of thought we would really leap to our dream. As the cook of our flat prepared ‘paneer chilly’, the one thing he is adept in, I kept having lucid, dwarf dreams about the beaches of goa. I still couldn’t catch the DNA string that was making me say no. as my flat mates came to know about this suddenly planned trip, they were flabbergasted at first, but then, it was me. I live in chaos.
                          but soon my hyper excited state was brought to neutral as I saw all the major buses close their bookings. There were some other buses which come from Mumbai and it was not sure whether it will stop for us or not, and I couldn’t take the risk. No buses today, and I knew if I leave this on tomorrow, this might never happen. If this happens, this happens today.
                          in this tight fit, as my brother lost hopes for today and stopped packing (apparently, only my clothes were left out), one friend of mine suggested me to try for the train. Why did I not think of that. Wait for it, part two is more interesting.
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment