Tuesday 9 September 2014

go out. get on the road. find yourself.

When you wash that specific part of your jeans where your ass-cheeks fit, you need to pay extra attention. Clear calculation. You should know how much soap would remove how much dirt. And how much fuck you give to the world. See, the last part is very important. Because the more fuck you give, the cleaner you would want the cover of your ass-cheeks to be, so the more soap you would have to use. It’s not that tricky, when you come to think of it.
         I don’t know man. I don’t know what to tell you. A bus driver just tried to kill me. He swooshed past me so close and so fast, an inch more there and I would have been dead meat. Yet, the first thing I do when I come back to my place. I do not call my mother. I don’t thank god. I find the dirty jeans and start rubbing it. The city messes with you man. It does all kinds of mojo. You don’t know whats real and whats not man. You yourself are not you. you become a byproduct of the brands. You are not Shubham sharma. you won’t be introduced like this, no. your shirt, peter England, your jeans, lee, your belt, croc, you phone, apple. Then people will look at your face. Forget the heart, what, are you in biblical times or something?
the city sells you a brand, you sell them a part of yourself. Its an evil barter, is what it is. In this distortion how would you find music? That’s why I say, get on the road. It changes people. Because they are no longer in the city anymore, so the mojo wears out after a distance. You can see the real juice that every human is born with. Real people. No brand. You can talk to them, rely on them. No one cheats you on the highway. Until he lives in a nearby village. You find the real you. you no longer cheat yourself.
the constant globalization scares me, a lot. Deforestation.A city within a city near a city around a city.that’s pretty scary man, what if there is no road left at all? Where will I find myself?
on a different note, get really kickass man. Like, the real deal, you understand. like, touch a running truck. Park your bike amidst the roadand look at the sky. Talk loud. Sing louder. Scream loudest. Get some juicesflowing. There are some moments when you just know that you are feeding your soul. You may not remember it the next day. but your soul was fed. It will never forget. Your soul just got a little wise. Your life got a little bigger, if not longer. Have some more of this, hell, have a lot of this. make this your kick. ‘cause when its time and your show is over, your soul goes a fat ass bully to heaven. You don’t get to play it back, son.
okay so I am signing out. no more gyaan. Take care fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment